- The Idea of India: Finding the Bridge between Past, Present and the Future.
- Gandhi’s relevance in the 21st century.
- Satyagraha: The movement of truth and power of the masses.
- Importance of non-violence during the freedom struggle. Why is it still relevant ?
- Gandhi and the Global World: How the World Views Gandhi?
We are extremely fascinated by the zeal displayed by our young minds and would encourage them to keep exploring the ideals and principles of Mahatma Gandhi, who not only gave us our freedom but also taught us the civil, non violent ways of life, which are relevant today, more than ever. In the coming months, shortlisted submissions will be published on Infeed.
We are happy to announce that we received tremendous response from candidates all over India, making it a very tough call to shortlist the winners. While all the submissions left their mark, the following entries stood out.
While the top 3 winners get a cash reward, all other participants will receive a “Certificate of Participation”.
- Cherry Hitkari
- Muskan Bhardwaj
- Nisheeth Chandrachoor
The following entries require a special mention are are equally laudworthy:
Mamatha YS, Moin Qureshi, Mahira Siddiqui, Sagnik Purkayastha, Sayyed Firdos Fatma, Melisa Pereira, Jyoti Kumari.