close
Breaking news

A new line of argument has already come to dominate the public sphere: it’...read more The government has gone one step further to detect community spread of the coro...read more The government has issued an order to abolish the six allowances, including the...read more Aarogya Setu application launched by NIC is aimed to track COVID-19 affected pe...read more SEOUL| South Korea’s unemployment rate was unchanged in April as the coronavi...read more Amid the outbreak of Corona pandemic in the country, Indian government has been...read more Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his address to the nation on Tuesday indicated ...read more Corona infection in the country is taking a macabre form. So far, more than 74 ...read more Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra has written a letter to UP Chi...read more On Tuesday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a package of Rs 20 lakh cror...read more

Second Wave of Corona in China, 8000 Quarantined

Nearly eight thousand people living in a city in China’s northeast have been quarantined after a cluster infection of Covid-19. This has been done in the wake of a laundry woman being infected and spreading infection to 11 others in the city of Shulan in Jilin province, northeast China. Local officials there say that the case has increased the risk due to corona from low to moderate.

According to media reports, four cases have been confirmed in Jilin. China’s official news agency Xinhua has reported that as of Friday, a total of 121 locals had been infected in the province. One of whom died and 92 people were discharged from the hospital.

The scope of nucleic acid testing has been expanded due to confirmed cases in the city of Shulan. Nucleic acid samples of 13,166 people were collected and 6,195 tested in Jilin from Thursday to Friday. Let us know that the number of cases of Covid-19 has declined in China in the past, but new cluster infections have given rise to fears of a second wave of infection.

The National Health Commission (NHC) said in a statement on Saturday that eight new cases of Covid-19 have been reported in China on May 15. A massive public investigation has begun in Wuhan city, from where the outbreak began. China’s National Health Commission (NHC) said that of the eight confirmed confirmed cases of Covid-19 reported on Friday, six are people who are from outside.

Wuhan city officials said that for the first time since April 8, all residents are being tested for corona virus due to cluster infection. The lockdown was removed from the city. A Reuters report said that many people standing in the queue did not appear to follow social distance, nor did any official insist on this.

Tags: ,

Story Page