Chemical gas has leaked into the LG polymer industry in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Three people including a child have died in this accident. There is an atmosphere of chaos after the incident in RR Venkatapuram village on Thursday morning. The local administration and navy have evacuated five villages near the company.
#UPDATE 3 persons, including one child, dead after chemical gas leakage at LG Polymers industry in RR Venkatapuram village, Visakhapatnam: District Medical & Health Officer (DMHO). #AndhraPradesh https://t.co/sEx1YdgeOZ
— ANI (@ANI) May 7, 2020
District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO) said that three people, including a child, have died due to gas leaks in the company. People are being taken to the hospital after complaining of eye irritation and shortness of breath. Police, fire brigade, ambulances have reached the spot.