December 2019: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on December 8, 2019, in 20 languages in 110 cities across the nation. The exam will have two papers and will be held in two shifts. CBSE has also released the information bulletin for CTET on the official website, ctet.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the same before September 18, 2019.
CTET December 2019: Important points to keep in mind
- The CTET exam will be held on December 8, 2019.
- Online application forms will be available till September 18, 2019
- The exam will have two papers and will be held in two shifts
- Each of the shifts will be of 2.30 hours duration
- Paper, I will be for a candidate who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper-II will be for those who intend to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- Candidates can deposit the exam fee, which is Rs. 1200 for both papers for candidates belonging to general and OBC non-creamy layer categories and Rs. 700 for either of the paper
- The last date to submit the fee is September 23, 2019
- The validity of CTET certificate is for seven years.
CTET December 2019: How to register
- In the authentication form, fill required details like state, identification type (select any identity as applicable), candidate’s name, and date of birth and gender.
- Fill the online application form and choose a password.
- After submission, a registration number/application number gets generated.
CTET December 2019: How to apply online
Step 1: Visit the official website of CTET- ctet.nic.in
Step 2: Go to the link that reads “Apply Online”
Step 3: Fill in the online application form and note down the registration number/application number
Step 4: Upload scanned images of the latest photograph and signature
Step 5: Make payment
Step 6: Download and take a print out for further reference.