close
Breaking news

A new line of argument has already come to dominate the public sphere: it’...read more The government has gone one step further to detect community spread of the coro...read more The government has issued an order to abolish the six allowances, including the...read more Aarogya Setu application launched by NIC is aimed to track COVID-19 affected pe...read more SEOUL| South Korea’s unemployment rate was unchanged in April as the coronavi...read more Amid the outbreak of Corona pandemic in the country, Indian government has been...read more Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his address to the nation on Tuesday indicated ...read more Corona infection in the country is taking a macabre form. So far, more than 74 ...read more Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra has written a letter to UP Chi...read more On Tuesday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a package of Rs 20 lakh cror...read more

Both India and China Retreated Back After Agreement

India-China

Chinese troops have retreated to the Galvan Valley of Ladakh. At the same time, the statement of China’s Foreign Ministry has come out about this step being taken by the Chinese military. The ministry has said that the troops have retreated following the agreement reached at the commander level meeting between the two sides on 30 June.

“The Third Commander-level talks on June 30 between India and China forces agreed to the border dispute and the withdrawal of troops,” the Global Times of China quoted Zhao Lizan, spokesman for China’s Foreign Ministry. On this, both countries have progressed with effective measures.

Chinese troops are retreating from their positions in Galvan Valley. The Indian Army has also retreated from its position. News agency ANI has reported that Chinese troops are ready to retreat due to 48 hours of intense diplomatic discussion, military engagement and contact. The NNI said that these meetings were followed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Leh, which sent a decisive and firm message to China.

At the same time, sources in the Indian Army have said that according to the decision taken at the meeting of the Corps Commander level regarding the border dispute, the Chinese Army has withdrawn tents, vehicles and soldiers from the disputed area 1-2 kilometers. Sources have reported that Chinese heavy armored vehicles are still present in the deepest area of ​​the Galvan River region. However, the Indian Army is vigilantly monitoring the situation.

Sources have said that Chinese troops have retreated from Patrolling Point 14. Let me tell you that here was a clash between the soldiers of both the countries. It is said that the Indian Army has also retreated a bit. At the same time, no official statement has yet come from the Indian Army regarding this situation of Chinese soldiers.

Story Page