Breaking news

A new line of argument has already come to dominate the public sphere: it’ more The government has gone one step further to detect community spread of the more The government has issued an order to abolish the six allowances, including more Aarogya Setu application launched by NIC is aimed to track COVID-19 affected more SEOUL| South Korea’s unemployment rate was unchanged in April as the more Amid the outbreak of Corona pandemic in the country, Indian government has more Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his address to the nation on Tuesday indicated more Corona infection in the country is taking a macabre form. So far, more than 74 more Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra has written a letter to UP more On Tuesday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a package of Rs 20 lakh more

Bihar Police Training Program Postponed Indefinitly

Bihar Police Training

Due to Corona, training of Bihar Police has not started yet. DG Training Alok Raj will review the meeting later this month, only then a decision will be taken over it.

There are three major police training centers in Bihar. These include the oldest police training center (CTS) at Nathanagar, the Military Police Training Center (MPTC) at Dumraon and the Police Academy at Rajgir. Officers are trained in the Police Academy and are not under the Directorate of Training. Apart from CTS Nathanagar and MPTC Dumraon, soldiers are also trained in large police lines of the state.

The MPTC in Dumraon has recently found a constable to be corona infected. Because of this, training cannot be started there. After the jawan is found corona infected, preparations are on to conduct a carona test of other policemen who came in contact with him. At the same time, the area around Nathanagar CTS is declared as Containment Zone, so starting training there is not free from danger.

DG Training Alok Raj has called a review meeting on June 30 to start training. Officials of CTS Nathanagar, MPTC Dumraon and other training centers will be present in this meeting. The situation will be reviewed in the meeting. After consultations with the officials it will be decided whether the training can be started or not. If conditions remain good, training may begin in July.

Story Page