Amid rising corona virus infected cases and deaths in Sh former Prime Minister HD Deve Gowda has written some suggestions to Prime Minister Narendra Modi to put the infection in place. HD Deve Gowda wrote in the letter that it would be a good human gesture if the central government provides free doses of vaccine to all citizens.
HD Deve Gowda in the beginning of his letter said that a dangerous wave of corona virus is running in the country at present and people are seen standing in long lines outside the cemetery and crematorium. He said that when matters were increasing in Karnataka, he wrote a letter to Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa on April 21 and suggested. Let us know what the former PM suggested in his letter
- Health administration and Covid management should be decentralized, the district administration needs to hire medical professionals on small contracts to help.
- There is a need to create war rooms at all district headquarters. There is a need to increase Covid centers and health centers in the private and government sector.
- At present, there is a need to prepare Covid management in non-urban areas, talukas and villages. Need to remove misleading information about the vaccine.
- The elected representatives need to ensure that there is enough vaccine in their assembly.
The price of the vaccine should be fixed keeping the poor section of the country in mind. Vaccine should be given free of cost to all citizens, this would be a good human signal
- Poor people getting vaccinated will have to be free from barriers like ID cards. Lack of internet and knowledge of government websites should not affect their vaccination.
- Vaccination trials should be for 12-15 year olds.
- Health insurance should also be given to private sector health workers. Health workers working in small nursing homes and clinics in non-urban areas also need it.
- Pregnant women working in the government sector should be given three months’ leave and paid as well.
- Someone in the family of the Corona warrior who lost his life in this battle should be given a government job.
There is a need to ban large group activities for the next six months.