close
Breaking news

A new line of argument has already come to dominate the public sphere: it’...read more The government has gone one step further to detect community spread of the coro...read more The government has issued an order to abolish the six allowances, including the...read more Aarogya Setu application launched by NIC is aimed to track COVID-19 affected pe...read more SEOUL| South Korea’s unemployment rate was unchanged in April as the coronavi...read more Amid the outbreak of Corona pandemic in the country, Indian government has been...read more Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his address to the nation on Tuesday indicated ...read more Corona infection in the country is taking a macabre form. So far, more than 74 ...read more Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra has written a letter to UP Chi...read more On Tuesday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a package of Rs 20 lakh cror...read more

8 Died and 6 Injured in Blast at Ghaziabad

Ghaziabad

A fire broke out in an illegal candle and fireworks factory in Ghaziabads Bakharwa village of Modinagar police station area on Sunday afternoon. One teenager and seven women died in the fire, while six people were badly burned. DM has announced financial assistance of Rs. 4-4 lakh to the dependents of the deceased and Rs. 50 thousand each to the injured.

In Bakharwa village, an illegal factory for making candles and phuljhadi was run in the circle of Nitin Chaudhary’s son Prem Singh. A massive fire broke out in the factory at around three in the afternoon. It is being told that fireworks items were also made in the factory, which caught fire due to explosion.

In Bakharwa village, an illegal factory for making candles and phuljhadi was run in the circle of Nitin Chaudhary’s son Prem Singh. A massive fire broke out in the factory at around three in the afternoon. It is being told that fireworks items were also made in the factory, which caught fire due to explosion.

DM Ajay Shankar Pandey, SSP Kalanidhi Naithani reached the spot after the incident. The SSP has suspended Mohammed Rafiq, the in-charge of Modipon Outpost, on negligence. The DM has ordered a magistrate inquiry into the incident.

Story Page

Download Our Mobile App