Unlock 5.0 has started in the country between Corona infection today. On Wednesday, unlock-5.0 guidelines were issued. In view of the festive season, the government has increased the discount to unlock-5.0. Under this, the government has given permission to open cinema halls, entertainment parks, swimming pool from October 15. However, the cinema hall has been allowed to open with 50 percent capacity. For this, a separate SOP will be issued by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
According to the guidelines of the Ministry of Home Affairs, the state governments will be able to decide on their own after October 15 to open schools and coaching institutes. However, parental consent will be required during this time.
For Indian festivals from October to November, such as Navratri, Dussehra, Deepawali, the Central Government has taken special care in the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) that people can celebrate festivals with measures to prevent corona infection.
Key Takeaways in Unlock 5.0
- The central government has approved opening of cinema halls and multiplexes from October 15. Along with this, swimming pools will also be opened for the training of players.
- In the Unlock 5.0 guidelines, the central government has also approved to open the entertainment park with 50 percent people.
- The Center has allowed the state government to take a decision after October 15 to reopen schools and coaching institutes. However it is necessary to obtain parental approval before reopening the school and coaching centers.
- In Unlock-5.0, the central government has extended strict lockdown in the Containment Zone till 31 October.
- The Center has said that online and distance education will still remain optional. Where school online classes are being conducted, it will continue. Some students prefer to attend online classes rather than being physically present, they may be allowed to do so.
- Only 100 people will be allowed to participate in social, educational, sports, entertainment, cultural, religious, political and other events.
The State and Union Territories will prepare their SOP regarding health and safety precautions to reopen schools and institutions based on the SOP issued by the Department of School Education and Literacy of the Union Ministry of Education. Schools that are allowed to open must compulsorily comply with the SOPs issued by the education departments of states and union territories.
The Ministry said that the Department of Higher Education under the Ministry of Education may take a decision in consultation with the Ministry of Home Affairs on the basis of assessment of the situation at the time of opening of colleges and higher education institutions. However, higher education institutes will be allowed to open from October 15 for PhD and postgraduate students in science and technology subjects. Science and technology require laboratory and experimental work.