The Central Government has announced the guidelines for Unlock 2.0 second phase of ‘unlock’ in a series of relief in the restrictions issued in the country due to Corona virus. These guidelines will be effective till 31 July. Night curfew will remain in Unlock-2, its duration will be from 10 am to 5 am.
Guidelines for Unlock-1, released on May 30, allowed several activities that were banned during lockdown. These included hotels, restaurants and other hospitality services outside shopping zones, shopping malls and religious sites. Take a look on decisions have been taken in the guidelines issued for Unlock-2:
- The second phase of unlock i.e. Unlock 2 will continue till 31 July.
- The lockdown restrictions in the containment zone will continue until 31 July. During this time only necessary activities will be allowed.
- No relaxation has been made in the night curfew. Night curfew will remain in force from 10 to 5 in the night. During this time the movement of people will be stopped. Necessary activities and some others are exempted from this.
- Restrictions will continue on schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutions, international air travel services, metro rail, cinema, gyms, swimming pools and crowd-gathering religious programs.
- There will be a ban on all social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural and religious programs that gather crowds.
- Wearing masks in public places, at work places and during travel will be mandatory.
- Central and state government training institutes located outside the Containment Zone will be allowed to open from July 15. Department of Personnel and Training will issue standard guidelines for this.
- Domestic flights and passenger train services will be extended in Unlock 2 in a phased manner.