Breaking news

A new line of argument has already come to dominate the public sphere: it’ more The government has gone one step further to detect community spread of the more The government has issued an order to abolish the six allowances, including more Aarogya Setu application launched by NIC is aimed to track COVID-19 affected more SEOUL| South Korea’s unemployment rate was unchanged in April as the more Amid the outbreak of Corona pandemic in the country, Indian government has more Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his address to the nation on Tuesday indicated more Corona infection in the country is taking a macabre form. So far, more than 74 more Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra has written a letter to UP more On Tuesday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a package of Rs 20 lakh more

No Railway Fare Discout to Migrant Workers By Centre

migrants train

Mumbai| Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh has clarified that no free trains are being provided to the migrant workers from central government despite all the tall claims being made.

Anil Deshmukh said in a statement that railway ministry has not even discounted the migrant workers rail fare, so no question of it being waived off completely. He said, migrants have neither money nor work, so the Railway Ministry should help them by all means to go back to their native places.

This statement has created a sensation to the ongoing controversy, as yesterday when Congress President Sonia Gandhi announced that Congress State Units will bear the cost of tickets of migrant workers. Within an hour after her announcement, Railways came out with a statement that the Central Government will bear the 85% of the fare, while state governments are supposed to pay remaining 15%.

However, the notices issued earlier suggested that the state governments are supposed to collect the ticket price from the migrant workers and hand over the amount to the Railways, but these were denied by BJP spokespersons and some news anchors.

Story Page