When you look at the number game of Madhya Pradesh state assembly, everything seems to be in favour of BJP. If we assume that resignations of all 16 Congress rebel MLAs are going to be accepted by tomorrow it will be crystal clear that congress government will be in minority.
But few updates are indicating that everything is not so Hunky Dory within Madhya Pradesh BJP. All these updates were shown by a regional channel of Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh region. The updates are as follows
- News of altercation with a group of 4 to 6 rebel MLA’s at a Bangalore resort.
- BJP MLA Narayan Tripathi meets Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamalnath yesterday and today.
- There was a news that all BJP MLAs of Madhya Pradesh will be flown back to Delhi/Manesar by yesterday evening.
- A lawyer has filed an ‘emergency’ habeas corpus petition before the Gwalior bench of high court, saying he cannot reach his MLA, Congress’s Munnalal Goyal.
- Why Father of Congress MLA Manoj Chaudhary was not allowed to meet him at Bangalore resort?
- As per a Dainik Bhaskar report father of Rebel Congress MLA Kamlesh Jatav, Chandan Singh has expressed anger and displeasure on the way his son has made mockery of the mandate given by people of his assembly.
- In July 2019 two BJP MLAs, Narayan Tripathi and Sharad Kol, voted in favour of Congress in support of a bill tabled in the MP assembly just hours after Leader of Opposition Gopal Bhargava had claimed that if “No. 1 and No. 2 in BJP give the signal the Kamal Nath government won’t last 24 hours”.
- Last but not the least there was no communication blackout imposed when Madhya Pradesh Congress MLAs were shifted at Jaipur but on the other side there was a systematic communication blackout imposed on all those BJP MLAs at Manesar and rebel Congress MLAs at Bangalore.
All these points indicate that not everything is Hunky Dory in Madhya Pradesh, but when it comes to number game, BJP looks way ahead of Congress.