close
Breaking news

A new line of argument has already come to dominate the public sphere: it’...read more The government has gone one step further to detect community spread of the coro...read more The government has issued an order to abolish the six allowances, including the...read more Aarogya Setu application launched by NIC is aimed to track COVID-19 affected pe...read more SEOUL| South Korea’s unemployment rate was unchanged in April as the coronavi...read more Amid the outbreak of Corona pandemic in the country, Indian government has been...read more Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his address to the nation on Tuesday indicated ...read more Corona infection in the country is taking a macabre form. So far, more than 74 ...read more Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra has written a letter to UP Chi...read more On Tuesday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a package of Rs 20 lakh cror...read more

How Dare China Take Our Land : Rahul Gandhi

Govt's unpreparedness is alarming : Rahul Gandhi

As per the news of violent clashes between Indian and Chinese soldiers, that took place in the Galwan valley in eastern Ladakh yesterday, with at least 20 soldiers reported martyred, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi has registered a stern response.

Taking a dig at PM Modi’s silence over such a serious issue, the Wayanad MP has said that the nation wants to know what is happening and we can’t expect silence of the PM over such a serious issue. He questioned that how can China kill our soldiers and take our land.

Rahul Gandhi tweeted : “Why is the PM silent? Why is he hiding? Enough is enough. We need to know what has happened. How dare China kill our soldiers? How dare they take our land?”

The border dispute between India and China began in early May which is being tried to be resolved through dialogue at diplomatic and military level. At the same time, Rahul Gandhi is continuously targeting the Modi government on this issue. He has questioned the government many times before. He had earlier asked whether the government could confirm that Chinese soldiers did not enter Indian territory which the government has not responded yet.

On the other hand, the Indian Army said on Tuesday that 20 soldiers were killed in violent clashes in the Galvan Valley with Chinese soldiers. In the statement, the army said that an equal number of Chinese soldiers have also been killed. The army said in a statement, “Indian and Chinese soldiers clashed in Galwan region on the intervening night of 15-16. 17 Indian soldiers were seriously injured during this period and later were martyred. With this, the number of soldiers killed in the skirmish has increased to 20.

Story Page

Download Our Mobile App